We hope you never need to return a product to us, but we understand that from time to time you may need to. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (updated in June 2014) you have a 14 day “cooling off” period in which you can return your goods back to us and we will refund the full value of the order. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
You will be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive notification of your wish to cancel in writing within 14 days following the date of delivery of the product.
- The returned product is returned to us unused, in its original (unopened) packaging (with any seals or shrink-wrap intact and any labels still attached) and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply
(2.1) Faulty Goods
If you believe a product to be defective please return the item to us as stated in the returns procedure below (3). Please include a copy of the original delivery note, along with proof of your return postage costs and a note explaining why you believe the goods to be faulty. We will then examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time. If the goods are found to be defective we will refund the price of the defective product in full together with our standard delivery costs and your return postage costs. (Delivery costs will only be refunded if you are returning a full order, delivery cost will not be refunded where you are returning only part of an order).
(3) Returns Procedure
Please return the item within the appropriate timescale to The Party Booth, 5 High Street, Overton, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG25 3HB. You are advised to use registered post where possible.
Please include a copy of the original delivery note along with a note explaining the reason for the return.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above;
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- toiletries and cosmetics;
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
- any product personalised or adapted for you;
- gift vouchers.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy including the cost of our standard delivery option. We will not refund any additional delivery costs paid above our standard delivery option.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
(6) Improper returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- we will not refund or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
(7) About Us
Our full name is The Party Booth
Our registered office and our principal trading address is 5 High Street, Overton, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG25 3HB.
Our email address is [email protected]